Thursday, April 23, 2009

My new venture as a javis davis Design Partner!

Almost one year ago when we found out we were approved for our adoption my shopping kicked into overdrive. I started looking for the perfect crib bedding to start designing the nursery. A friend recommended javis davis for their custom nursery and big-kid bedding . This amazing website allows you to design your own crib sets and accessories from a collection of gorgeous and unusual fabric sets at really affordable prices. Their online crib configurator is great...you can get lost for hours designing crib sets because the choices are endless!

We ended up purchasing from the Babushka Dolls Collection & absolutely loved it. After I saw the quality and quick turnaround time (we received our custom crib set & accessories in 7 days) I started recommending javis davis to everyone I knew that was expecting.
Skip ahead a few months and I was showing a friend one of the collections on javis davis that I thought was exactly what she was looking for & I saw a new posting on their site...they were hiring Design Partners. I thought this would be so much fun & a great opportunity for me to make some extra money for the "China fund". I spent almost three hours one Friday night completing the application and designing nurseries. About two weeks later (I had given up hope that I was going to be a Design Partner) I got a call from the owner & she wanted to discuss my application & what I could offer javis davis. I am thrilled to say that out of over 400 applications they chose only 8 to represent javis davis & I was accepted as the Design Partner for the Raleigh/Chapel Hill area!
















As a Design Partner with javis davis, I'm able to bring the website to life. I have swatches of all the fabrics on hand, along with samples of the different products for you to see the quality up close.
If you are a mom with a vision or have no idea where to begin, I can help you find the perfect mix of modern and traditional for your nursery or big kid bedding needs! Call or email me to get started today!

No comments: